View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Brideofsaten
In-Game Rank 8

re: Upcoming Raids!

I think we should go for heroic Ramps or BF seeing as how all of us have the key to get in to those instances and they would serve as a challenge of us

Aaron-Uther
In-Game Rank 6

Brideofsaten wrote:
I'm thinking around 9:30 our time... That gives me some time to eat and relax a minute- and as for Sunday, I might be going to my parents' seeing as how Wednesday is my birthday. (Tho they both work the 3rd shift and will be in bed by noon or one.) and if I see Scott on tonight I will for sure tell him we're wanting to do something tomarrow and give him the time.
-Trista

That time should work perfect for me. I'll run it by the gf, but she's been long asleep before then.

What are we running? Heroic something or another?

lvl 70 Retribution Paladin - 365 Enchanter [Poets and Slaves]

Combat Rogue [Poets and Slaves]

Shadow Priest - 215 Tailor [Pasha Pooks Guild]
Brideofsaten
In-Game Rank 8

I'm thinking around 9:30 our time... That gives me some time to eat and relax a minute- and as for Sunday, I might be going to my parents' seeing as how Wednesday is my birthday. (Tho they both work the 3rd shift and will be in bed by noon or one.) and if I see Scott on tonight I will for sure tell him we're wanting to do something tomarrow and give him the time.
-Trista

Aaron-Uther
In-Game Rank 6

Brideofsaten wrote:
Late Saturday and any time Sunday is good for us. Then Tuesday and Thursday also are good seeing as how those are the days I don't close.

Sounds good. Lets definitely shoot for the late saturday for sure. Around what time are you thinking (what approximate time is late)? Happy

I will be there. Hopefully Sak can make it too!

Also, Tues or Thur should work for me as well.

I may be able to do Sunday, but I cant commit yet. I might have band practice on Sunday.

Anyway, let me know! Talk to you soon!

Brideofsaten
In-Game Rank 8

Late Saturday and any time Sunday is good for us. Then Tuesday and Thursday also are good seeing as how those are the days I don't close.

Aaron-Uther
In-Game Rank 6

Brideofsaten wrote:
Well, I know that friday is no good cause Jimmy has to be at work early saterday morning- and I have yet to get my schedule for work after thursday (I will get it tomarrow for sure) so I can't say if anytime this weekend will be good for me unless its later at night.
-Trista
P.S. I told Jimmy to start posting on the fourms, but he just looked at me like I'm fucking mad

Yeah, tonight is probably out for me for sure. Thursday may work but I am not sure yet. Anytime this weekend later at night works fine for me. Just let me know what you're thinking in terms of time (later at night this weekend), and I'll be there!

Brideofsaten
In-Game Rank 8

Well, I know that friday is no good cause Jimmy has to be at work early saterday morning- and I have yet to get my schedule for work after thursday (I will get it tomarrow for sure) so I can't say if anytime this weekend will be good for me unless its later at night.
-Trista
P.S. I told Jimmy to start posting on the fourms, but he just looked at me like I'm fucking mad

Aaron-Uther
In-Game Rank 6

Okay guys, I can tell you for sure I wont be on WoW today except maybe to check mail.

As for tomorrow (Wed) me and the gf are going out to dinner and spending sometime, so its not looking real good yet for raiding. Although she usually goes to bed early ~9-9:30ish, so I may be able to hop online Wed after that.

Thursday may be an option, but the weekend will definitely be better for me. I'll see what her plans are this week, I'll be able to work out something at some point. Again after 9PM is best for me for raids moving forward.

What looks good for you guys this weekend? Fri or Sat work for anyone? During the day is an option for me too, if you guys are off work.

Anyway, I hope you are all doing well. Talk to you soon!

Aaron-Uther
In-Game Rank 6

Brideofsaten wrote:
Yeah, we can do something any time this weekend as long as its after I get off work (Jimmy works tomarrow night as well). We should try for something each night- and don't feel greedy for asking for run thats what a guild's for. Also Scott (Sakhara) said that he puged through MgT and that it was really fun, so maybe we could try to do that sometime (or maybe a heroic HC instance since theres nice gears in all of them we could all use and its a good challange). We should be home by 9 pm CST (thats 7 ST) tomarrow and I'll be home by 7 pm (5ST) on sunday so anytime after then is great for me (just remembered Jimmy works some extra hours tonight as well, and will be home around 8-ish our time). But yeah, if our net will work (which its been doing really well today) then I don't see why we couldn't give ya a run or even run those with our alts as well and pug the rest of the spots. Now I'm off to get his add-ons back so he can be ready when he gets home Finally got our tank back guys!
-Trista

I'd love to try MgT!

I'll be on in a couple hours, and I'll be around sat and sun at those times. Can't wait!

Brideofsaten
In-Game Rank 8

Yeah, we can do something any time this weekend as long as its after I get off work (Jimmy works tomarrow night as well). We should try for something each night- and don't feel greedy for asking for run thats what a guild's for. Also Scott (Sakhara) said that he puged through MgT and that it was really fun, so maybe we could try to do that sometime (or maybe a heroic HC instance since theres nice gears in all of them we could all use and its a good challange). We should be home by 9 pm CST (thats 7 ST) tomarrow and I'll be home by 7 pm (5ST) on sunday so anytime after then is great for me (just remembered Jimmy works some extra hours tonight as well, and will be home around 8-ish our time). But yeah, if our net will work (which its been doing really well today) then I don't see why we couldn't give ya a run or even run those with our alts as well and pug the rest of the spots. Now I'm off to get his add-ons back so he can be ready when he gets home Finally got our tank back guys!
-Trista

Aaron-Uther
In-Game Rank 6

Brideofsaten wrote:
Well, Jimmy's comp is back up and running (finally!) and I don't close any this week- other than saterday and sunday- so lets start planning some runs damn it! w00t! wink

PLEASE! Lets do something this weekend. I am free tonight, Saturday, and Sunday. Let me know when, I can be there any time the next couple days.

Would you guys mind running Alleris through Zul'Farrak, soon? Alleris has a lesser need for Sunken Temple as well, but I dont want to get greedy. ZF would be a huge help right now though.

-Aaron

Brideofsaten
In-Game Rank 8

Well, Jimmy's comp is back up and running (finally!) and I don't close any this week- other than saterday and sunday- so lets start planning some runs damn it! w00t! wink

Aaron-Uther
In-Game Rank 6

Brideofsaten wrote:
I have to close tomarrow night, so I can't make the run. But on the plus side, Smite's computer is fixed and downloading the patches this minute So maybe we can put off our guild's celebration till thursday if thats alright with every one?

Thur works for me.

Good to have you back, Smite.

Brideofsaten
In-Game Rank 8

I have to close tomarrow night, so I can't make the run. But on the plus side, Smite's computer is fixed and downloading the patches this minute So maybe we can put off our guild's celebration till thursday if thats alright with every one?

Brideofsaten
In-Game Rank 8

Smite won't be back tomarrow, but for sure by the 30th

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Poets and Slaves Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: