View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aaron-Uther
In-Game Rank 6

re: Where is everybody?

Good to hear! Its been like a ghost-town in the guild. I bumped in to Awa the other night, but I havent seen parq, you, sak, or smite in a while.

On another note, those two alts I am working on are already lvl 40 Happy

Shadowform FTW!

lvl 70 Retribution Paladin - 365 Enchanter [Poets and Slaves]

Combat Rogue [Poets and Slaves]

Shadow Priest - 215 Tailor [Pasha Pooks Guild]
Brideofsaten
In-Game Rank 8

Man, I caught some kind of a virus and was out of it for like 3 days- could only sleep and complain about how bad I felt :-p . But I plan to start playing again starting today (finally got rid of that shit).

Aaron-Uther
In-Game Rank 6

Its been pretty quiet around these parts lately!

I've had a hard time catching you guys online. Whenever I log on there is no one online

I've been working on a couple alts in addition to Alleris, I've got them on the 300% experience bonus program, and they are leveling at rocket-missle speed. Since last Wed they both went from lvl1 to lvl 34. Also for every two levels gained on one of them I get to gift a level to another character. So my Mage will spontaneously ding 30 levels to reach lvl 60 around the same time they do. By the time the expansion hits, I'll have a Paladin, a Rogue, a Hunter, a Shadow Priest, and a Mage all ready to help the guild. Anyway, I've been busy. Happy

I am still questing with Alleris, so hopefully I'll cross paths with one or more of you soon. I think it is just freak luck that I haven't been online at the same time as you guys lately.

In other news, I am planning on migrating the website very soon, in the next week or so. There will be a period of down time sometime, just to make everyone aware. After that you will have to re-register.

Talk to you soon guys.

lvl 70 Retribution Paladin - 365 Enchanter [Poets and Slaves]

Combat Rogue [Poets and Slaves]

Shadow Priest - 215 Tailor [Pasha Pooks Guild]
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Poets and Slaves Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: